[JExcel API] how to insert object into cells

Deep

hi all,
i got solution to my previous problem.thanks to all who have
responded.
i have one more problem..
i am using Jexcel api. i want to insert object like file in some cell
so please help me how can i do it with the help of JExcel API.

TechBookReport

Deep said:
hi all,
i got solution to my previous problem.thanks to all who have
responded.
i have one more problem..
i am using Jexcel api. i want to insert object like file in some cell
so please help me how can i do it with the help of JExcel API.
This is a bit vague... What does the file contain? Do you want all of
the file into a cell or do you have to parse it and put individual
elements into cells?

Look at jxl.demo package for examples of writing to cells.

HTH