JFileChooser on web page

mikew01

Dear all

I am using a JFileChooser in a web page but the first time the
JFileChooser is called into action it appears behind the web browser,
this happens in firefox and IE.
The JFileChooser is invoked by a submit button and subsequent presses
of the button open the JFileChooser to the front of the browser.
I am specifying null in the showOpenDialog() method because the
JFileChooser is the only swing component I am using which I am sure is
the problem but I am curious as to why this only happens the first
time?

Does anyone have any ideas, workarounds?

Thanks,

Mike.

Andrew Thompson

I am using a JFileChooser in a web page but the first time the
JFileChooser is called into action it appears behind the web browser, =2E..
Does anyone have any ideas, workarounds?

Set a knight. See the 'popDialog' context of this
experience for tips.

--
Angela Holz
http://pscode.org/

On October 30, 1990, Bush suggested that the UN could help create
"a New World Order and a long era of peace."