    Does anyone have any ideas, workarounds?

    Thanks,

    Mike.

    mikew01, Jul 9, 2008

  2. On Jul 10, 2:53=A0am, mikew01 <> wrote:
    =2E..
    > I am using a JFileChooser in a web page but the first time the
    > JFileChooser is called into action it appears behind the web browser,

    =2E..
    > Does anyone have any ideas, workarounds?

    Set a knight. See the 'popDialog' context of this
    experience for tips.

    --
    Angela Holz
    http://pscode.org/

    On October 30, 1990, Bush suggested that the UN could help create
    "a New World Order and a long era of peace."

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 9, 2008

  3. On Jul 10, 2:53 am, mikew01 <> wrote:
    > I am using a JFileChooser in a web page but the first time the
    > JFileChooser is called into action it appears behind the web browser,

    > Does anyone have any ideas, workarounds?

    Set an owner. See the 'popDialog' method of this
    source for tips.

    <http://sdnshare.sun.com/view.jsp?id=2294>

    --
    Andrew Thompson