JFormattedTextField

Smriti Anchu via JavaKB.com

Hi,

I have created 4 JFormattedTextFields. I have the set the format to (###)
####-### on the focus event of the text field. Its working fine when
running the application from the JBuilder. But when a jar file is created
for the application and then try to run the application from the jar file.
It is seen that last 3 numbers gets deleted when you focus on that
textfield. If you press tab and go to the next formatted text field, it is
seen that another 2 numbers gets deleted. How do i avoid this?

Please help me in this regard
Thanks and regards
Smriti