JINI 1.2 : REGGIE

EExtasEE

Hi,
I have to use JINI1.2, but iim not able to launch reggie correctly,
that's what i did :

1)I launched a personal webserver

2)I started RMID : start rmid -log rmid.log
-J-Djava.security.policy=policy.all

3)I made a compilation with RMIC

4)I tried to launch reggie :

java -Djava.security.policy=policy.all -jar
C:\jini1_2_1_001\lib\reggie.jar http://localhost:8080/reggie-dl.jar
C:\Server\policy.all C:\Serveur\logs\reggie.log public

So the first time I tried to run the 4th point, i get :
the activation daemon is not running. Start RMID before starting a
lookup service.

When i retried, i get "Unable to invoke by reflection, the method:
com.sun.jini.reggie.CreateLookup.create." and my RMID console shows me
this error message :
rmid: unable to restart service
rmid: exception occurred: timeout creating child process
java.rmi.activation.ActivationException: timeout creating child process
at
sun.rmi.server.Activation$GroupEntry.getInstantiator(Activation.java:
1264)
at
sun.rmi.server.Activation$GroupEntry.activate(Activation.java:1126)
at
sun.rmi.server.Activation$GroupEntry.restartServices(Activation.java:
861)
at
sun.rmi.server.Activation$GroupEntry$RestartThread.run(Activation.jav
a:1360)

Any idea?
thanks by advance.