    Can anyone post a dummy guide on how to install it, and what to do step by step?
    I am using the lastest Python version 3.3 .
    Thank you!

    Robert Iulian, Feb 8, 2013

  2. Robert Iulian

    Wayne Werner Guest

    On Fri, 8 Feb 2013, Robert Iulian wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently started learning Python. Just finished learning the basis of it, and now I think I'm ready to start working on a simple website but I am having some difficulties installing Jinja2.
    > Can anyone post a dummy guide on how to install it, and what to do step by step?
    > I am using the lastest Python version 3.3 .

    Do you have easy_install or pip installed? If you do,

    $ pip install jinja2

    And that's it!

    HTH,
    Wayne

    Wayne Werner, Feb 9, 2013

  3. Here is the fucked up thing that I learned from all the hours of reading from different websites and documentation.

    To install Pip I need to install Easy_Install--> To install Easy_install I need to install Setup Tools whitch is NOT compatible with Python 3.XX ... If PIP is a replacement for Easy-install why does it require IT? What is going on?

    PS: I am a Windows 7 user.

    Robert Iulian, Feb 9, 2013
  4. Here is the fucked up thing that I learned from all the hours of reading from different websites and documentation.

    Robert Iulian, Feb 9, 2013
  5. Robert Iulian

    Kwpolska Guest

    On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Robert Iulian <> wrote:
    > Here is the fucked up thing that I learned from all the hours of reading from different websites and documentation.
    >
    > To install Pip I need to install Easy_Install--> To install Easy_install I need to install Setup Tools whitch is NOT compatible with Python 3.XX ...If PIP is a replacement for Easy-install why does it require IT? What is going on?
    >
    > PS: I am a Windows 7 user.

    It doesn’t require easy_install, nor setuptools (only distribute).
    http://www.pip-installer.org/en/latest/installing.html#using-get-pip

    --
    Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk> | GPG KEY: 5EAAEA16
    stop html mail | always bottom-post

    Kwpolska, Feb 9, 2013
  6. Ah...Must have slipped that. It worked!

    Thank you all for the support ! Be well !

    Robert

    Robert Iulian, Feb 9, 2013
  7. Ah...Must have slipped that. It worked!

    Robert Iulian, Feb 9, 2013