Jinja2 installation help

Robert Iulian

Hello,

I recently started learning Python. Just finished learning the basis of it, and now I think I'm ready to start working on a simple website but I am having some difficulties installing Jinja2.
Can anyone post a dummy guide on how to install it, and what to do step by step?
I am using the lastest Python version 3.3 .
Thank you!

Wayne Werner

Hello,

I recently started learning Python. Just finished learning the basis of it, and now I think I'm ready to start working on a simple website but I am having some difficulties installing Jinja2.
Can anyone post a dummy guide on how to install it, and what to do step by step?
I am using the lastest Python version 3.3 .

Do you have easy_install or pip installed? If you do,

$ pip install jinja2

And that's it!

HTH,
Wayne

Robert Iulian

Here is the fucked up thing that I learned from all the hours of reading from different websites and documentation.

To install Pip I need to install Easy_Install--> To install Easy_install I need to install Setup Tools whitch is NOT compatible with Python 3.XX ... If PIP is a replacement for Easy-install why does it require IT? What is going on?

PS: I am a Windows 7 user.

Robert Iulian

Here is the fucked up thing that I learned from all the hours of reading from different websites and documentation.

To install Pip I need to install Easy_Install--> To install Easy_install I need to install Setup Tools whitch is NOT compatible with Python 3.XX ... If PIP is a replacement for Easy-install why does it require IT? What is going on?

PS: I am a Windows 7 user.

Kwpolska

Here is the fucked up thing that I learned from all the hours of reading from different websites and documentation.

To install Pip I need to install Easy_Install--> To install Easy_install I need to install Setup Tools whitch is NOT compatible with Python 3.XX ...If PIP is a replacement for Easy-install why does it require IT? What is going on?

PS: I am a Windows 7 user.

It doesn’t require easy_install, nor setuptools (only distribute).
http://www.pip-installer.org/en/latest/installing.html#using-get-pip

Robert Iulian

Ah...Must have slipped that. It worked!

Thank you all for the support ! Be well !

Robert