JIT Debugger error upon startup of VS 2003

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Jackson, Oct 21, 2005.

  1. As of this morning, a few of us are getting the following error when we
    startup VS 2003 and opening a web app project

    JIT Debugging failed with the following error: Access Denied

    JIT Debugging was initiated by the user account &^%$/ASPNET

    Further inspection in the system event log shows the following

    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation
    permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

    {73B25FFD-F501-437B-8B11-7F0DE383964F}

    to the user JACKSON-XP\ASPNET SID
    (S-1-5-21-2288389453-679807443-26810801-1010). This security permission can
    be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

    I think we got bit by some patch or something.

    Anyone know how to fix this?
    Kevin Jackson, Oct 21, 2005