JMF: Cannot run Diagnostic

Discussion in 'Java' started by Robert Mark Bram, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Hi All!

    I am running the Linux Performance Pack on my home machine.. (different to
    the machine I use in my previous message)...

    I have the environment variables set correctly:

    $ echo $JMFHOME
    /usr/java/JMF-2.1.1e

    ~
    $ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
    /usr/java/JMF-2.1.1e/lib:

    ~
    $ echo $CLASSPATH
    /usr/java/JMF-2.1.1e/lib/jmf.jar:.:

    And yet when I run the diagnostic:
    http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/2.1.1/jmfdiagnostics.html

    I get the following message:
    JMF Diagnostics:

    Java 1.1 compliant browser.....Maybe
    JMF classes.....Not Found

    Any hints as to what might be going wrong would be most welcome!

    Rob
    :)

    Robert Mark Bram, Dec 8, 2003