    Thank you very much,
    Araxes Tharsis

    , Aug 3, 2005

  2. On 3 Aug 2005 13:44:24 -0700, wrote:

    > Any suggestions?

    Pick a single group to which to post.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

    And since you are posting from groups beta, read this..
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#usenet>

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Hey TiVo! Suggest *This*!

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Try to use a recent Linux version.

    Jon Martin Solaas, Aug 4, 2005

    Thanks Andrew... I will take your comments into account in future
    posts.
    Araxes

    , Aug 5, 2005
  5. On 5 Aug 2005 01:38:30 -0700, wrote:

    > Thanks Andrew... I will take your comments into account in future
    > posts.

    If that translates to 'single group only', thanks.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Fun For The Whole Family (Except Grandma and Grandpa)

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 5, 2005

    Just for the record, the problem was solved installing the ALSA
    drivers.
    Thank you. Sincerely,
    Araxes Tharsis

    , Aug 5, 2005
  7. "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > On 5 Aug 2005 01:38:30 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks Andrew... I will take your comments into account in future
    >> posts.

    > If that translates to 'single group only', thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Thompson
    > physci.org 1point1c.org javasaver.com lensescapes.com athompson.info
    > Fun For The Whole Family (Except Grandma and Grandpa)

    Are you a representative of the 'single group only' police? Where's your
    badge?

    Dilton McGowan II, Aug 7, 2005
  8. <> wrote in message
    > Just for the record, the problem was solved installing the ALSA
    > drivers.
    > Thank you. Sincerely,
    > Araxes Tharsis

    Thanks for the update, some people dont' take the time, it's nice to see
    that some others do. :)

    Dilton McGowan II, Aug 7, 2005