    at com.sun.media.PrefetchWorkThread.process()
    at com.sun.media.StateTransitionWorkThread.run()

    Why???
    Fbx, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Fbx

    Rhino Guest

    "Fbx" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I wrote an application for my iPAQ, and use JMF cross-platform
    > version, with Jeode, to playback a file.wav, but when the application
    > starts, the console shows these errors :
    >
    > at com.sun.media.renderer.audio.JavaSoundRenderer.initDevice()
    > at com.sun.media.renderer.audio.JavaSoundRenderer.open()
    > at com.sun.media.BasicRendererModule.doPrefetch()
    > at com.sun.media.BasicTrackControl.prefetchTrack()
    > at com.sun.media.PlaybackEngine.doPrefetch1()
    > at com.sun.media.PlaybackEngine.doPrefetch()
    > at com.sun.media.PrefetchWorkThread.process()
    > at com.sun.media.StateTransitionWorkThread.run()
    >
    > Why???

    I'm guessing that it's because the code you wrote has a bug in it. However,
    I'm not psychic so I can't debug code that you didn't post.

    Rhino
    Rhino, Feb 17, 2005

  3. Fbx

    Fbx Guest

    "Rhino" <> wrote in message news:<9_2Rd.20195$>...
    > "Fbx" <> wrote in message
    > > I wrote an application for my iPAQ, and use JMF cross-platform
    > > version, with Jeode, to playback a file.wav, but when the application
    > > starts, the console shows these errors :
    > >
    > > at com.sun.media.renderer.audio.JavaSoundRenderer.initDevice()
    > > at com.sun.media.renderer.audio.JavaSoundRenderer.open()
    > > at com.sun.media.BasicRendererModule.doPrefetch()
    > > at com.sun.media.BasicTrackControl.prefetchTrack()
    > > at com.sun.media.PlaybackEngine.doPrefetch1()
    > > at com.sun.media.PlaybackEngine.doPrefetch()
    > > at com.sun.media.PrefetchWorkThread.process()
    > > at com.sun.media.StateTransitionWorkThread.run()
    > >
    > > Why???

    > I'm guessing that it's because the code you wrote has a bug in it. However,
    > I'm not psychic so I can't debug code that you didn't post.
    >
    > Rhino

    The code is this:
    import java.awt.*;
    import java.awt.Color;
    import java.awt.event.ActionListener;
    import java.awt.FlowLayout;
    import java.awt.event.*; //per WindowListner
    import javax.media.*;
    import java.io.*;
    import java.util.*;

    public class Prov {
    public Player pl=null;

    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
    Prov prov=new Prov();
    }
    public Prov()
    {
    Frame fr=new Frame("FRAME");
    FlowLayout flow=new FlowLayout();
    fr.setVisible(true);
    fr.setSize(200,200);
    fr.setBackground(Color.blue);
    fr.setLayout(flow);
    fr.addWindowListener(new WindowAdapter()
    {
    public void windowClosing(WindowEvent e)
    {
    System.exit(0);
    }
    });
    System.out.println("Frame On Line");
    MediaLocator ml=new MediaLocator("file:///Windows/ring.wav");
    try
    {
    pl=Manager.createPlayer(ml);
    } catch (NoPlayerException e)
    {System.out.println("NoPlayerException");}
    catch (IOException e) {System.out.println("IOException");}
    Button bts=new Button("START");
    Button btst=new Button("STOP");
    Button btrec=new Button("REC");
    System.out.println("Creazione Pulsanti");
    fr.add(bts);
    fr.add(btst);
    fr.add(btrec);
    System.out.println("Pulsanti aggiunti al Frame");
    bts.addActionListener(new ActionListener(){
    public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e){
    System.out.println("Premuto il pulsante START");
    StartSound();
    }
    });
    btst.addActionListener(new ActionListener(){
    public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e){
    System.out.println("Premuto il pulsante STOP");
    StopSound();
    }
    });
    btrec.addActionListener(new ActionListener(){
    public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e){
    System.out.println("Premuto il pulsante REC");
    Rec();
    }
    });
    }
    public void StartSound()
    {
    pl.start();
    }
    public void StopSound()
    {
    pl.stop();

    The application runs on iPAQ where is installed Jeode VM, but
    Exception, that i described, is thrown when push START button.
    Fbx, Feb 18, 2005