    Any ideas?

    ThanX,

    tochaotic4u
    tochaotic4u, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Re: JMF wanted to play a mpg video and capture an Image into a BufferedImage

    tochaotic4u wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > Is there any possibility to do this?
    > If tried to do it with:
    >
    > player.getVisualComponent().createImage(100,100)
    >
    > after I started the Video in a Frame.
    >
    > But this doesn't work for me!!!
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > ThanX,
    >
    > tochaotic4u

    Look at FrameGrabbingControl. It does exactly what you want.

    --

    Knute Johnson
    email s/nospam/knute/
    Knute Johnson, Jul 3, 2003

  3. tochaotic4u

    tochaotic4u Guest

    Knute Johnson <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > tochaotic4u wrote:
    > > Hi!
    > >
    > > Is there any possibility to do this?
    > > If tried to do it with:
    > >
    > > player.getVisualComponent().createImage(100,100)
    > >
    > > after I started the Video in a Frame.
    > >
    > > But this doesn't work for me!!!
    > >
    > > Any ideas?
    > >
    > > ThanX,
    > >
    > > tochaotic4u

    > Look at FrameGrabbingControl. It does exactly what you want.

    Jeah!
    I've found out by my self.
    But my Problem is, that when I try to initalize the
    FramgrabbingControll with:

    FrameGrabbingControl fgc =
    (FrameGrabbingControl)player.getControl("javax.media.control.FrameGrabbingControl");

    The value of fgc is afetrwards null...

    Why doesn't it work for me?
    tochaotic4u, Jul 3, 2003