JMF wanted to play a mpg video and capture an Image into a Buffered Image

tochaotic4u

Hi!

Is there any possibility to do this?
If tried to do it with:

player.getVisualComponent().createImage(100,100)

after I started the Video in a Frame.

But this doesn't work for me!!!

Any ideas?

ThanX,

tochaotic4u

Knute Johnson

tochaotic4u said:
Hi!

Is there any possibility to do this?
If tried to do it with:

player.getVisualComponent().createImage(100,100)

after I started the Video in a Frame.

But this doesn't work for me!!!

Any ideas?

ThanX,

tochaotic4u

Look at FrameGrabbingControl. It does exactly what you want.

tochaotic4u

Knute Johnson said:
Look at FrameGrabbingControl. It does exactly what you want.

Jeah!
I've found out by my self.
But my Problem is, that when I try to initalize the
FramgrabbingControll with:

FrameGrabbingControl fgc =
(FrameGrabbingControl)player.getControl("javax.media.control.FrameGrabbingControl");

The value of fgc is afetrwards null...

Why doesn't it work for me?