JMS-like Messaging Service for Python?

Sarah Wang

Does python have JMS-like messaging service? (open-source preferred)

or any kind of message queue server?

Steve Lamb

Does python have JMS-like messaging service? (open-source preferred)
or any kind of message queue server?

Anyone else sitting here thinking, "Whoa, JMS' postings to the net are
done by a program and not by him!?" JMS being the writer/creator of
Babylon-5. I know, I know, it means something else but that's what first came
to mind. :p