JMX on Oracle Application Server / Oc4J Cluster

yogi

Hi,

I want to register an MBean with the oracle cluster Mbeanserver. I
have no clue, so far, whether its possible or not. I want the bind
the bean to the oracle cluster and then use the mbean within my
application.

I have been able to bind the bean with the individual oc4j instances
within the cluster, but this puts separate bean on each application
instance and the changes in one doesn't reflect in the other
instances.

Also, how do we connect to the Mbeans registered with the server from
a servlet/jsp. I am trying to use the serviceurl like this
service:jms:rmi:///opmn://hostname:6003:/cluster/ias-
instance.host.domain/innstance-name, but this gives me an exception
saying "expecting jndi/, ior/... /opmn://hostname:6003:/cluster/ias-
instance.host.domain/innstance-name: in the url".

Thanks for reading the post, any help will be appreciated

Yogi