[ JNDI / LDAP ] How to retrieve case-sensitive attribute id from search ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Cram TeXeD, Feb 4, 2004.

  1. Cram TeXeD

    Cram TeXeD Guest

    Hello.
    I'm back with my new ever-running idea of the day !

    Ok. Are you quiet ? Relax !
    I want to retrieve my attributes id in a case-sensitive way when I'm
    performing a search on my dear-and-loved fu[---]ng ldap directory
    (ooops !)

    If I do the usual as-in-manual search, my attributes look like
    "usercertificate". Well! Well ? No !
    I want (ok I would) to get "userCertificate",
    not "displayname" but "displayName" !

    I know how to set matching attributes case-sensitive, but not the
    retrieved ones.

    Someone get a idea or I put the stuff over the desk and go back home?

    8:0) cram TeXeD
    --
    "La réalité, c'est ce qui refuse de disparaître
    quand on a cessé d'y croire." (Philip K.Dick)

    Cram TeXeD, Feb 4, 2004