[ JNDI / LDAP ] How to retrieve case-sensitive attribute id from search ?

Cram TeXeD

Hello.
I'm back with my new ever-running idea of the day !

Ok. Are you quiet ? Relax !
I want to retrieve my attributes id in a case-sensitive way when I'm
performing a search on my dear-and-loved fu[---]ng ldap directory
(ooops !)

If I do the usual as-in-manual search, my attributes look like
"usercertificate". Well! Well ? No !
I want (ok I would) to get "userCertificate",
not "displayname" but "displayName" !

I know how to set matching attributes case-sensitive, but not the
retrieved ones.

Someone get a idea or I put the stuff over the desk and go back home?

8:0) cram TeXeD