    Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

    Thank you,
    Jaydeep
    Jaydeep Chovatia, May 30, 2012

  2. Jaydeep Chovatia

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 5/30/2012 6:59 PM, Jaydeep Chovatia wrote:
    > I have written sample program using JNDI to search attributes in LDAP.
    > This sample program shows leaks on Linux, however same sample program
    > works fine on Windows.
    >
    > Following is my JDK details:
    > JDK: 1.7 (OpenJDK)
    >
    > On Linux memory start with 20MB (RES) and it reaches upto 1.2G,
    > however on Windows it remains 20~25MB throughout.
    >
    > I was able to find something but unable to conclude
    > http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6522848
    >
    > Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

    Could you try with different Java versions (both different
    vendor and different version number) and see if it reveals
    something.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, May 31, 2012

  3. Jaydeep Chovatia

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 30 May 2012 15:59:32 -0700 (PDT), Jaydeep Chovatia
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/packratting.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, May 31, 2012
  4. Jaydeep Chovatia

    Lew Guest

    Jaydeep Chovatia wrote:
    > I have written sample program using JNDI to search attributes in LDAP.
    > This sample program shows leaks on Linux, however same sample program
    > works fine on Windows.
    >
    > Following is my JDK details:
    > JDK: 1.7 (OpenJDK)
    >
    > On Linux memory start with 20MB (RES) and it reaches upto 1.2G,
    > however on Windows it remains 20~25MB throughout.
    >
    > I was able to find something but unable to conclude
    > http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6522848
    >
    > Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

    It's your program code, in the call to 'FrxClqz#kshtYonm()'.

    In other words, data please, preferable as an SSCCE.

    http://sscce.org/

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.