JNI and JMS conflict

test

Hello,

I have an application which is in Java. It uses OpenJms to
publish and consume messages. I have a native C code application
which connects to a server on different machine. I am calling
native C methods from Java application using JNI. Problem is
whenever java application calls native C code to connect to
server, it is loosing connection with openjsm. If Java application
does not call native C code to connect to server, everything
works fine.

Architecture of the system is as follows.
________ ____________ _____________ __________
| C | |Native code| |Java Consumer| |OpenJms
| Server |<---| in C |--JNI--| |---->| Server
-------- ------------ -------------- ----------

Whenever Java Consumer connects to 'C server' by calling native
code, it looses connection with OpenJms server.

If anyone knows why it is dropping connection with OpenJms
server after connecting to 'C server' please let me know.

Thanks,
Vandana

test

I got around the problem by connecting to C Server first and then to
OpenJms Server.

-Vandana