JNI and JMS conflict

Discussion in 'Java' started by test, Jul 21, 2005.

  1. test

    test Guest

    Hello,

    I have an application which is in Java. It uses OpenJms to
    publish and consume messages. I have a native C code application
    which connects to a server on different machine. I am calling
    native C methods from Java application using JNI. Problem is
    whenever java application calls native C code to connect to
    server, it is loosing connection with openjsm. If Java application
    does not call native C code to connect to server, everything
    works fine.

    Architecture of the system is as follows.
    ________ ____________ _____________ __________
    | C | |Native code| |Java Consumer| |OpenJms
    | Server |<---| in C |--JNI--| |---->| Server
    -------- ------------ -------------- ----------

    Whenever Java Consumer connects to 'C server' by calling native
    code, it looses connection with OpenJms server.

    If anyone knows why it is dropping connection with OpenJms
    server after connecting to 'C server' please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Vandana
    test, Jul 21, 2005

  2. test

    test Guest

    I got around the problem by connecting to C Server first and then to
    OpenJms Server.

    -Vandana
    test, Jul 21, 2005