JNI application giving Out Of Memory Error

vishy

Hello All,

We have a service built, which is allocating memory for a task
where we are creating DOM. As xml file is very much big, its obvious
that it will allocate too much memory(nearly 30Mb). After that it goes
in C code. Where we are trying to allocate small amount of memory.
There its giving out of memory error.

Settings for Java service is Xms is 256m and Xmx is 512m.

Is there any tool that we can use for clearing this error?

Thanks
Vishy