JNI: DestroyJavaVM giving error / core dump

Amit

I am calling Java methods from C++ program using JNI invocation APIs.
Program works fine most of the time but sometime it crashes with
coredump. I analyzed coredump and it seems DestroyJavaVM is causing
core dump. This could be some error in my program or are there any
issues with DestroyJavaVM API. As it is mentioned that for JDK 1.2 it
always return error. And in my case it is the case that it is always
returning error.

"Is there any way to know what exactly is the error after
DestroyJavaVM is called i.e. anything similar to perror() or
excDescribe() ??????"

Following output is generated on program execution, if error is
ignored and program is called many no of times.

JVMDG217: Dump Handler is Processing a Signal - Please Wait.
JVMDG303: JVM Requesting Java core file
JVMDG304: Java core file written to ./javacore250650.1086695056.txt
JVMDG215: Dump Handler has Processed Exception Signal 4.
Illegal instruction(coredump)