    /set/nozomi/builds.sparc-S2/twofifteen/sparc-S2/lang/cafe/lib/libCrun/exthro
    w.cc, line 316
    Abort (core dumped)

    winbatch, Sep 6, 2003

  2. On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 13:49:39 GMT, winbatch wrote:
    > Assertion failed: 0, file
    > /set/nozomi/builds.sparc-S2/twofifteen/sparc-S2/lang/cafe/lib/libCrun/exthro
    > w.cc, line 316
    > Abort (core dumped)

    Look at line 316 in exthow.cc, you'll find the following:

    assert(0);

    and hopefully a comment telling you why the author decided that if
    that line was reached the program should abort and dump core rather
    than return failure to the caller.

    This doesn't have much to do with JNI.

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Sep 6, 2003

  3. winbatch

    winbatch Guest

    Unfortunately, that file (or anything to do with that path) doesn't exist on
    any server that I have..

    winbatch, Sep 6, 2003
  4. On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 22:17:28 GMT, winbatch wrote:
    > Unfortunately, that file (or anything to do with that path) doesn't
    > exist on any server that I have..

    Judging from the error message, it's part of libCrun.

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Sep 7, 2003
  5. winbatch () wrote:
    : Assertion failed: 0, file
    : /set/nozomi/builds.sparc-S2/twofifteen/sparc-S2/lang/cafe/lib/libCrun/exthro
    : w.cc, line 316
    : Abort (core dumped)

    Well if you have a core file (which your system tells you it has
    created) then why not use gdb or any other debugger that can read core
    files to check the backtrace for this error.

    crash cours :)
    computer# gdb
    (gdb) core core
    (gdb) bt