jni on solaris

ralph

Having SO much trouble getting this jni bridge working. Got the
example working fine, get my code working, then after moving to
another machine to test deploying, I somtimes get "no lib in
java.library.path". Also note that the way i get the load library call
to work is with the java -D option. Again, this works fine with the
example, will work for a few times after making several code changes,
then I will inevitably get this error so I start my project over. This
should not be so much of a hassle, I am a very experienced java
programmer. Thanks...

Roedy Green

Having SO much trouble getting this jni bridge working. Got the
example working fine, get my code working, then after moving to
another machine to test deploying, I somtimes get "no lib in
java.library.path".

try both load and loadLibrary.

I found strange things happened on Windows.