    out by forwarding us some tutorials or link to some good sites where
    JNI is explained in detail thanks...
    , Mar 2, 2006

  2. -intl.com Guest

    Hi,

    JNI is, by its nature, quite specific to the operating system that it
    is running on. So what you should do to start with is to look at the
    Documentation for for the JVM (the level above the JavaDocs for the
    API).

    Hope this helps.
    Andoni.
    -intl.com, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Gordon Beaton, Mar 2, 2006
  4. matthias.buchner

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I created a video tutorial available on YouTube. You can download the Java and CPP code samples too.

    codebazaar.blogspot.com/2010/08/package-codebazaar.html
    matthias.buchner, Sep 3, 2010