JNI with Borland C++ Builder 4.0

Terrie

Hi,

I want to add a Java programm to my native software using JNI. Years
ago I did it with the MS Developer Studio without any problems.

Now I get a dialog while running my applications that says that "the
procedure entry point _JNI_CreateJavaVM@12 could not be located in the
dll jvm.dll".

I want to create a JVM 1.4, I used all this tools like implib and
coff2omf but it still does not run.

Any proposals??

Thx,

Terrie

Terrie

Hi,

found the solution in another newsgroup:

use "coff2omf -lib:st jvm.lib <outputfilename>"

for converting the jvm.lib.

It works.

Terrie