jnlp, jar file and list the file names in a directory

Ferman

Hi,

I have written a java program. It includes a directory as "Templates". This
directory has some files. The program look at this directory. If it finds
any files in the dir, it list the file names in the JComboBox.

I have issued this program by java web start. Users download the program by
jnlp file. But it hasn't list the file names in the JComboBox.

I have added the "Templates" directory and files to the jar file. But also
it hasn't list any file names in the JComboBox.

Should I use the FileContents for listing the file name ?

What solution can you suggest me ?

Thanks.