jObject stays blank

groupie

Hi,
Running this code in lotus notes.

Set jSession = New JavaSession()
Set jClass = jSession.GetClass("getCode")
Set jObject = jClass.CreateObject

jObject seems to remain blank when viewed in the debugger after the
Set jObject command. Should it have a value/refence?

Because the next call "outCode = jObject.execute(inCode)" later throws
an error: "LS2J: Error: Null Java Object"

I created a constructor in getCode but it didn't make any difference

getCode() { }

Any ideas what is happening? Thanks!

Roedy Green

Set jSession = New JavaSession()
Set jClass = jSession.GetClass("getCode")
Set jObject = jClass.CreateObject

This code is not Java. Whatever it is, try asking in a Lotus Notes
newsgroup for this language.