JOFFAD 1.0 released (LPGL Framework)

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?TRAUMAT_St=E9phane?=

JOFFAD 1.0 has been released under LGPL licence (
http://joffad.sourceforge.net/ ).
You can download it at :

Java Open Framework For Application Development is a generic
development framework to facilitate, speed up, and normalize Java
projects using JOnAS's J2EE application server.

It has been developed by SCUB for his internal use and we decided to
share it to the community because it was really a great help for us.
Basically, it is composed of :
- a generic and reusable directory structure
- configuration files to setup your project
- a generic ant script to compile, generate, package, deploy, run
sql...
For more information, the documentation can be found at :
http://joffad.sourceforge.net/

A sample project has also been released to help people understand and
try joffad.
It can be downloaded at :
The construction process of this sample project has been detailed in
an article
you can read at http://www.ashita-studio.com/articles/joffad_sampleproject/index.html
It is the first shot of this article, the final release will be
available by the end
of the month.

I made a presentation of our tool at the libre software meeting in
Metz thanks to INRIA.
You can download the Open Impress file it at :
http://www.ashita-studio.com/articles/joffad_sampleproject/lsm_presentation.sxi

Congratulations to everybody who worked on it and have fun with joffad
!