JOFFAD 1.0 released (LPGL Framework)

Discussion in 'Java' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?TRAUMAT_St=E9phane?=, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. JOFFAD 1.0 has been released under LGPL licence (
    http://joffad.sourceforge.net/ ).
    You can download it at :

    Java Open Framework For Application Development is a generic
    development framework to facilitate, speed up, and normalize Java
    projects using JOnAS's J2EE application server.

    It has been developed by SCUB for his internal use and we decided to
    share it to the community because it was really a great help for us.
    Basically, it is composed of :
    - a generic and reusable directory structure
    - configuration files to setup your project
    - a generic ant script to compile, generate, package, deploy, run
    sql...
    For more information, the documentation can be found at :
    http://joffad.sourceforge.net/

    A sample project has also been released to help people understand and
    try joffad.
    It can be downloaded at :
    The construction process of this sample project has been detailed in
    an article
    you can read at http://www.ashita-studio.com/articles/joffad_sampleproject/index.html
    It is the first shot of this article, the final release will be
    available by the end
    of the month.

    I made a presentation of our tool at the libre software meeting in
    Metz thanks to INRIA.
    You can download the Open Impress file it at :
    http://www.ashita-studio.com/articles/joffad_sampleproject/lsm_presentation.sxi

    Congratulations to everybody who worked on it and have fun with joffad
    !

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?TRAUMAT_St=E9phane?=, Jul 21, 2003