JOIN FREE LIVE EDGE OF MARKET TRADING SESSIONS IN CURRENCIES, INDICES& STOCKS

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by hawkeyetrade@gmail.com, Mar 18, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Join with Ms. Gail Mercer on Live Edge of the Market !

    Hindsight Trading is easy! Anybody can do it. In Hawkeye Traders FREE
    live market trading sessions we trade the LIVE EDGE of the market".
    Join the Hawkeye Traders' "FREE LIVE EDGE OF THE MARKET TRADING
    SESSIONS" and find out how we trade the market professionally. You
    will watch how we manage loosing trades & winning trades!!!

    Unique indicators based on Volume Spread Analysis (VSA), momentum,
    money management, and a clear, concise, trading plan. we believe that
    charts, visually, should be easy to see and read. Therefore, our
    charts are very simple and color-coordinated to market direction -- in
    other words, Simplicity at its finest. And although we offer a 30-day
    money back guarantee. Within the last 6 months, we have had 0 returns.
    The Hawkeye FREE sessions teaches you new Trading techniques, as well
    as, how to develop your own trading plan by your personality & your
    trading skills.

    Visit www.hawkeyetraders.com to join free live trading sessions every
    week there you can watch how Hawkeye Indicators work in "Live edge of
    the Market"!!! If you like to get a FREE chart you like to watch,
    please go to our website and send us an email.

    Watch UTUBE HAWKEYE VIDEOS at http://www.youtube.com/hawkeyetraders

    FREE session Schedule every week as shown as below

    Remember all times are Eastern Standard Time

    Visit http://www.HawkeyeTraders.com and Register for FREE live Market
    Trading

    Tuesday 7:30 am Scalping the Forex Free Session
    Tuesday 9:15 am Scalping the Indices Free Session
    Tuesday 11:00 am Intraday Trading -Indices Free Session

    Wednesday 7:30 am Scalping the Forex Free Session
    Wednesday 9:15 am Scalping the Indices Free Session

    Thursday 11:00 am Long-term Currency Free Session
    Thursday 12:00 pm Stock Trading Free Session

    , Mar 18, 2008