Join hands with 5000+ Corp-Corp Recruiters Network

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shanmips, Apr 26, 2007.

  1. shanmips

    shanmips Guest

    Dear Partners,

    We are inviting you to join www.Corp-Corp.com, the fast growing
    network of recruiters.

    Please view the list of companies already joined in this network
    http://www.corp-corp.com/ads/now_hiring.aspx

    www.Corp-Corp.com, is a market place for, only available, consultants
    and contracts.

    Say Good Bye!!! to the traditional Search process and try our FETCH
    technology.

    Post your consultants and FETCH the requirements.
    Post your requirements and FETCH the resumes.
    Share resources online among recruiting community and many more
    features.
    FREE signup at www.Corp-Corp.com, a Professional Tool for Recruiter's
    needs.

    Looking for a long and rewarding business association with you.

    Best Regards,
    Support Team
    www.Corp-Corp.com
    FETCH Contracts & Consultants
    shanmips, Apr 26, 2007

  2. prefix your announcements with ANN please.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Apr 27, 2007