Join hands with 5000+ Corp-Corp Recruiters Network

shanmips

Dear Partners,

We are inviting you to join www.Corp-Corp.com, the fast growing
network of recruiters.

Please view the list of companies already joined in this network
http://www.corp-corp.com/ads/now_hiring.aspx

www.Corp-Corp.com, is a market place for, only available, consultants
and contracts.

Say Good Bye!!! to the traditional Search process and try our FETCH
technology.

Post your consultants and FETCH the requirements.
Post your requirements and FETCH the resumes.
Share resources online among recruiting community and many more
features.
FREE signup at www.Corp-Corp.com, a Professional Tool for Recruiter's
needs.

Looking for a long and rewarding business association with you.

Best Regards,
Support Team
www.Corp-Corp.com

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

prefix your announcements with ANN please.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney