join in my group

sarma.rama

Hi RamaSarma again.

u can join in my group.. there u can find books/ links and some code
examples

my group name is (e-mail address removed)

Welcome to all of U

Thanks&Regards
Chinta V S Rama Sarma
GCI Solutions

bugbear

Hi RamaSarma again.

u can join in my group.. there u can find books/ links and some code
examples

Just publish on the web and post to this group.

There is no need for your own google group.

BugBear

Simon Brooke

in message <[email protected]>,
Hi RamaSarma again.

u can join in my group.. there u can find books/ links and some code
examples

my group name is (e-mail address removed)

If you want to discuss Java, do it here. There's no need for Balkanisation.