Join it NOW

Discussion in 'C++' started by aierie69@gmail.com, Mar 7, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hopefully its true...

    Hi guys..

    Today i try to review this product, SlashMySearch. May you haven't
    heard it before, because it just a new service some sort like agloco!

    What is Slash My Search?

    A search engine that introducing new eBay.com and Amazon.com search.
    Two types are available for eBay, a regular eBay search and an eBay
    Typo search. Slash My Search will try to refine your query and
    seamlessly take you to eBay.

    How Slash My Search help us?
    With less people viewing these listings, or maybe none at all, these
    auctions are not bid up and you can save a bundle! Don't buy from eBay
    until you try searching through Slash My Search first!

    Is that Slash My Search safe?
    Slash My Search leading security features also warns you about
    websites with potential security exploits, viruses, trojans, spyware
    and other web nuisances.

    What can we get when browser with Slash My Search?
    You can earn money with every click you made on the Slash My Search.

    Do we have to pay anything?
    Without to spend a dime, it's FREE. (This is my point^^)

    Will we be spammed?
    No, our email address will never be shared or sold to any other
    company. Also, they will only email you up to 2 advertisements per
    month. We will never flood your inbox with spam.

    If we introduce Slash My Search to others,how much we get?

    Click Below TO JOIN NOW...IT"S FREE

    http://www.slashmysearch.com/earn/id/16042

    How much can we earn?
    Maximum $180 per month or $0.25 per hour.

    Wow....I love it man! Yeah!

    If we introduce Slash My Search to others,how much we get?

    How much can we earn?
    Maximum $180 per month or $0.25 per hour.

    They pay us?
    They pay us via paypal/e-gold or check if your earning reach $ 20 .

    Wow....I love it man! Yeah!

    My Opinion
    Since Google and Yahoo never pay us when searching something, but
    Slash My Search pay us.

    So again, what are you waiting for? Join it NOW Express link, click
    HERE

    http://www.slashmysearch.com/earn/id/16042

    , Mar 7, 2007