Join the OISV - Membership Now Open !

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nicholas Longo, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. Hi there,

    Hurry and Join the OISV and get your Free T-Shirt Now.
    Only 600 T-Shirts left!

    Join Now >> http://www.oisv.com/join/

    We will start approving membership applications tomorrow and activating
    the forums and articles shortly. Once you are approved you will be able
    to read and contribute to both.

    Come see us at SIC (www.sic.org) All members will be getting Gold
    Charter Member pins. Just find Nick or Scott at the conference to get
    your pin. We will also be setting up a meeting for all members to chat
    and have some drinks at SIC too. Stay tuned.

    Thanks to our sponsors for making the OISV a reality.

    * Digital River
    * Tucows
    * C|net Download.com
    * LunarPages
    * CoffeeCup Software
    * Softwrap
    * Indigo Rose
    * Infacta
    * P&A America
    * Swift CD
    * UserScape
    * StopZilla
    * Alcohol Software
    * VanDyke Software
    * CleverBridge

    A special shout-out to Softwrap who sponsored all the OISV Member
    T-shirts, Digital River for sponsoring all the SIC OISV T-shirts and
    Lunarpages for creating free file storage for your downloads.

    Thank you,

    Nick Longo & Scott Swedorski
    ----------------------------
    Founders OISV
    www.oisv.com

    Nicholas Longo, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Nicholas Longo

    Eric Sosman Guest

    Nicholas Longo wrote On 06/12/06 14:55,:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Hurry and Join the OISV and get your Free T-Shirt Now.
    > Only 600 T-Shirts left!

    They must have started with 500.

    Eric Sosman, Jun 12, 2006