Join Us for the 2004 No Fluff Just Stuff Java Symposium Tour

Jay Zimmerman

Have you wanted to go to a software conference and actually hear
quality presentations? Are you tired of listening to sales engineers
tell you the latest and greatest about their product? Would you like
to actually ask questions of speakers instead of seeing them just walk
off the stage at the end of their presentation? If you answered "yes"
to any of these, then you should attend one of the twenty-four No
Fluff Just Stuff Java Symposiums we're offering this year. Go to
www.nofluffjuststuff.com for a tour stop listing. We look forward to
you joining us on tour this year. You will be glad you did!

All the Best,

Jay Zimmerman
NFJS 2004 Symposium Director
(e-mail address removed)
(303)469-0486

Berlin Brown

Jay said:
Have you wanted to go to a software conference and actually hear
quality presentations? Are you tired of listening to sales engineers
tell you the latest and greatest about their product? Would you like
to actually ask questions of speakers instead of seeing them just walk
off the stage at the end of their presentation? If you answered "yes"
to any of these, then you should attend one of the twenty-four No
Fluff Just Stuff Java Symposiums we're offering this year. Go to
www.nofluffjuststuff.com for a tour stop listing. We look forward to
you joining us on tour this year. You will be glad you did!

All the Best,

Jay Zimmerman
NFJS 2004 Symposium Director
(e-mail address removed)
(303)469-0486

Great, but you should have picked some cities in the middle there.

Berlin Brown

Jay said:
Have you wanted to go to a software conference and actually hear
quality presentations? Are you tired of listening to sales engineers
tell you the latest and greatest about their product? Would you like
to actually ask questions of speakers instead of seeing them just walk
off the stage at the end of their presentation? If you answered "yes"
to any of these, then you should attend one of the twenty-four No
Fluff Just Stuff Java Symposiums we're offering this year. Go to
www.nofluffjuststuff.com for a tour stop listing. We look forward to
you joining us on tour this year. You will be glad you did!

All the Best,

Jay Zimmerman
NFJS 2004 Symposium Director
(e-mail address removed)
(303)469-0486
middle of the country

Chris Smith

Berlin said:
Great, but you should have picked some cities in the middle there.

Berlin,

If you read near the bottom of the page, you'll see weekend symposia in:

- Denver, CO (2 of them)
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- St Louis, MO
- Milwaukee, WI
- Pheonix, AZ
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Minneapolis, MN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Calgary, Alberta

(Incidentally, no I'm not affiliated with the NFJS symposia; but I have
attended one in Denver last Spring and I'm a VERY big fan.)

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

Mark Thornton

Chris said:
Berlin,

If you read near the bottom of the page, you'll see weekend symposia in:

- Denver, CO (2 of them)
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- St Louis, MO
- Milwaukee, WI
- Pheonix, AZ
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Minneapolis, MN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Calgary, Alberta

(Incidentally, no I'm not affiliated with the NFJS symposia; but I have
attended one in Denver last Spring and I'm a VERY big fan.)

And even a few in Canada, somehow though none of those venues are very
attractive to me.

Mark Thornton
Hertford,
United Kingdom