    Ive two data tables..I need to perform a join on these datatables..
    and fetch the data..I need to do it programaticlaly..
    How can I acheive it...any sample code wpuld be of great help..
    AVL, Jul 22, 2008

  2. do you mean you wanna merge the tables??

    dim ds, ds2 as new dataset

    ds.readxml(xmlfile)

    for i as integer=0 to 5
    ds2.readxml(xmlfile & i)
    ds.merge(ds2)
    next

    gridview.datasource=ds.tables(0).defaultview
    gridview.databind

    this worked for me when i had to do it with xml files...
    to do with sql might be pretty close...

    just remember, the tables must have the very same schema...

    christiano.

    Christiano Donke, Jul 23, 2008