JOptionPane in jre 1.6

Mr. X.

Hello,
I have Eclipse 3.2.2 and jre 1.6 installed.

I have tried to insert new class, that use JOptionPane,
but I have written :
package javax.swing.JOptionPane and it's an unknows class in Java.
Are newer version ommited JOptionPane, and what is the alternative of
JOptionPane ?

Thanks :)

Eric Sosman

Mr. X. wrote On 06/27/07 17:24,:
Hello,
I have Eclipse 3.2.2 and jre 1.6 installed.

I have tried to insert new class, that use JOptionPane,
but I have written :
package javax.swing.JOptionPane and it's an unknows class in Java.
Are newer version ommited JOptionPane, and what is the alternative of
JOptionPane ?

Use

import javax.swing.JOptionPane;

Note "import" instead of "package".

IchBin

Eric said:
Mr. X. wrote On 06/27/07 17:24,:

Use

import javax.swing.JOptionPane;

Note "import" instead of "package".

Just to let you know, since you are using Eclipse, you can automatically
let Eclipse resolve all of your imports. Just do one of the following:

- Ctrl+Shift+O
- Menu Source \ Organize Imports

--
Thanks in Advance... http://weconsulting.org