    the website where the information may be it would be great.
    Thanks in advance
    ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

    ZAPPLE, Apr 27, 2004

  2. ZAPPLE

    Case Guest

    ZAPPLE wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    > Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
    > can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
    > the website where the information may be it would be great.
    > Thanks in advance
    > ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

    Agreed :) , but this NG is about the C language. Googling something
    like 'jpeg header format' does the trick.

    Kees

    Case, Apr 27, 2004

  3. ZAPPLE

    osmium Guest

    ZAPPLE writes:

    > Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
    > can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
    > the website where the information may be it would be great.

    The best starting point for such a question is usually wotsit.

    http://www.wotsit.org/

    osmium, Apr 27, 2004
  4. ZAPPLE wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    > Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
    > can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
    > the website where the information may be it would be great.
    > Thanks in advance
    > ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

    Jpeg is off-topic here.
    Try http://www.ijg.org/ or comp.graphics.

    Best regards,
    Robert Bachmann
    --
    http://rb.rbdev.net |\.|).

    Robert Bachmann, Apr 27, 2004
  5. ZAPPLE

    nobody Guest

    [OT] Re: JPEG HEADER

    "Case" <> wrote in message
    > ZAPPLE wrote:
    > > Hi friends,
    > > Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
    > > can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
    > > the website where the information may be it would be great.
    > > Thanks in advance
    > > ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

    > Agreed :) , [snip]

    No. His computer is *more* clever *than* ...

    nobody, Apr 28, 2004
  6. ZAPPLE

    ZAPPLE Guest

    Robert Bachmann <> wrote in message news:<408e8254$0$4612$>...
    > ZAPPLE wrote:
    > > Hi friends,
    > > Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
    > > can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
    > > the website where the information may be it would be great.
    > > Thanks in advance
    > > ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

    > Jpeg is off-topic here.
    > Try http://www.ijg.org/ or comp.graphics.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Robert Bachmann

    Hi friends,
    Thanks a lot for some information. Let us continue with "C" topics,
    some one told me, like with C, it is easy to read the JPEG headers,
    that is why I posted this message here. I found some small info.
    With regards
    ZAPPLe

    ZAPPLE, Apr 30, 2004
  7. ZAPPLE