JPEG HEADER

ZAPPLE

Hi friends,
Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
the website where the information may be it would be great.
Thanks in advance
ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

Case

ZAPPLE said:
Hi friends,
Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
the website where the information may be it would be great.
Thanks in advance
ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

Agreed :) , but this NG is about the C language. Googling something
like 'jpeg header format' does the trick.

Kees

osmium

ZAPPLE said:
Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
the website where the information may be it would be great.

The best starting point for such a question is usually wotsit.

http://www.wotsit.org/

Robert Bachmann

ZAPPLE said:
Hi friends,
Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
the website where the information may be it would be great.
Thanks in advance
ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.
Jpeg is off-topic here.
Try http://www.ijg.org/ or comp.graphics.

Best regards,
Robert Bachmann

nobody

Case said:
ZAPPLE said:
Hi friends,
Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
the website where the information may be it would be great.
Thanks in advance
ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

Agreed :) , [snip]
No. His computer is *more* clever *than* ...

ZAPPLE

Robert Bachmann said:
Jpeg is off-topic here.
Try http://www.ijg.org/ or comp.graphics.

Best regards,
Robert Bachmann

Hi friends,
Thanks a lot for some information. Let us continue with "C" topics,
some one told me, like with C, it is easy to read the JPEG headers,
that is why I posted this message here. I found some small info.
With regards
ZAPPLe

Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
osmium said:
ZAPPLE writes:

> Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
> can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
> the website where the information may be it would be great.

The best starting point for such a question is usually wotsit.

http://www.wotsit.org/

Thanks ZAPPLE, wotsit is helpful.