JPEG image doesn't always appear

Karl Core

Ron Brennan said:
I haven't finished the fix but it appears that the problem was that the
extension .jpg was being referenced as .JPG in parts of the system which
were forgiving and in others that were not.

Thanks for all the help, especially to the gentleman who suggested this
earlier and put it on my list of things to check.

Are you talking to someone?
If so, who, and to what are you responding to?

-Karl

Toby Inkster

Neal said:
alt="Pie graph showing 40% of polled voters support Jones, 35% support
Smith, and 25% support Bozo"

alt="In a recent poll by NCG, 40% of voters indicated they support Jones
in the race for town dogcatcher. Smith was supported by 35% of those
polled, and 25% supported Bozo."

Both are better than:

alt="Big pink bit of pie, medium yellow bit of pie and small blue bit of
pie."

:)