JPEG2000

Guest

am trying to load JPEG2000 (J2k) image and make use of the scalability
features provided by J2k
by showing the image while loading. The tutorials clearly show that there
are two possible "modes":

- Progressive by resolution (You load the picture and it becomes sharper
while loading, something
like interlaced GIF)

- Progressive by accuracy (ROI - region of interest)

I am interested in the first: "Progressive by resolution". So I want to show
the image while loading
for example if you download a 2 MB image through Modem connection.

I am looking for a exemplary implementation - does not matter in which
language or platform it is running.

I would be grateful for any help.

Regards,

gicio