    function, but I don't know where to start, could anyone help me
    please? Any sample code or advice would be much appreciated

    I am using classic ASP to pull the data from the DB.

    suggy1982, Dec 17, 2009

  2. suggy1982

    Bob Barrows Guest

    suggy1982 wrote:
    > I have downloaded the Flot library and have been having a play around.
    >
    > I understand how the Flot library works and how to draw simple graphs.
    > The bit I am struggling with is pulling data from a DB and passing
    > that into a Flot Graph so that the graph then becomes dynamic
    > depending on the data retrieved.
    >
    > I believe you can pass data from a DB into a Flot Graph using a JSON
    > function, but I don't know where to start, could anyone help me
    > please? Any sample code or advice would be much appreciated
    >
    > I am using classic ASP to pull the data from the DB.

    I have no clue how to answer this. Are you asking how to retrieve data from
    a database using ADO in an asp page? Maybe you should have a read through
    www.aspfaq.com and come back with a more specific question.

    Frankly, this is the first time I've heard of Flot so you'll probably need
    to find a website/forum/newsgroup devoted to that software.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows, Dec 18, 2009