Jquery + Insert Data + ASP.NET

Don Quijote de Nicaragua

Hi, is there any way to insert a registration in SQL Server using
Jquery en ASP.NET.

Don Quijote de Nicaragua

Sorry only insert in database how I call a store procedure to insert
record in databas across Jquery.
Thank You.
Don Quijote de Nicaragua.
Mi Ingles no es muy bueno.

bruce barker

use jquery's ajax library (probably jQuery.post) to call call an update
page.

note: jQuery is a dom query library, not a database.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)