JR PROGRAMMER-ANALYST/ C C++/ IN

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Tom Gugger, Oct 15, 2005.

  1. Tom Gugger

    Tom Gugger Guest

    AIM EXECUTIVE

    419-255-1900

    JR PROGRAMMER-- C/C++ --
    IN

    We have an opening for a jr. programmer/ analyst in the Ft Wayne, In area.
    This

    is a contract to perm position. The position requires approximately one plus
    years

    of C, C++, SQL, and working in an ODBC environment.

    The company is a stable and growing company that offers full benefits
    once one

    turns perm. The contract period will be for approximately four months,
    allowing both

    parties to make a decision if they would like to make the relationship perm.

    The contract rate is $27hr, and the contractor is responsible for his
    expenses. The

    perm rate is in the “just under” 50 range. This is an exceptional
    opportunity for a

    jr programmer to land a career position where growth and future training are
    available.

    If interested and qualified, answer the six questions at the bottom of the
    page.

    Email answers WITH a resume to: .

    1.. C experience -----------------yrs
    2.. C++ experience --------------yrs
    3.. SQL experience --------------yrs
    4.. ODBC experience -----------yrs
    5.. Citizenship Status ------------
    6.. Available ----------------------

    Tom Gugger, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Tom Gugger

    Harry Plaske Guest

    This group is no job center !

    sincerely
    Harry Plaske

    Harry Plaske, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Tom Gugger

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 14:23:24 +0200, Harry Plaske
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > This group is no job center !
    >

    > sincerely
    > Harry Plaske

    FIRST, don't even reply to spammers like this. This jerk has been
    spamming newsgroups for years, he is not even going to see your reply.

    But if you are going to reply to spammers, DO NOT REPEAT HIS ENTIRE
    spam, INCLUDING ALL THE CONTACT INFORMATION. You have just given him
    double the exposure.

    [posted and mailed]

    --
    Jack Klein