JRuby meetup at Engine Yard TONIGHT

Charles Oliver Nutter

Hey folks! If you're in the bay area and interested in JRuby, we're
having a meetup at Engine Yard HQ in San Francisco tonight. We'll have
free beer and food, lightning talks, and plenty of time to talk about
what JRuby (and EY) can do for you.

There will also hopefully be a lot of enterprisey folks from Oracle
OpenWorld and JavaOne there, so it's an opportunity for us to show
them the light of Ruby :)

Please pass this on to anyone you think would be interested, and we'll
hope to see you there!

http://www.engineyard.com/blog/2010/jruby-meetup-after-oracle-openworld/

- Charlie