JRuby users out there?

Charles Oliver Nutter

Hey, we keep hearing about big and small organizations using JRuby, but
it seems like a lot of them are either shy enough or busy enough that
they don't participate on the JRuby mailing lists or join us on IRC. If
any of you are using JRuby, we'd love to hear from you, and if you think
your project warrants it you could update the JRuby wiki with your
site/story/whatever:

http://www.headius.com/jrubywiki/index.php/Success_Stories

And of course, you're welcome to join #jruby on freenode or our mailing
lists at jruby.org and talk with us directly. Thanks!

- Charlie, on behalf of the whole JRuby team

James Britt

Charles said:
Hey, we keep hearing about big and small organizations using JRuby, but
it seems like a lot of them are either shy enough or busy enough that
they don't participate on the JRuby mailing lists or join us on IRC. If
any of you are using JRuby, we'd love to hear from you, and if you think
your project warrants it you could update the JRuby wiki with your
site/story/whatever:

http://www.headius.com/jrubywiki/index.php/Success_Stories

And of course, you're welcome to join #jruby on freenode or our mailing
lists at jruby.org and talk with us directly. Thanks!

Nice. Rising Tide Software are very satisfied users of JRuby, and I'll
see about us getting some of our adventures up on that site.
- Charlie, on behalf of the whole JRuby team

And a big thank to you guys for great work.