JS framework

David Mark

A rube by any other name...
And this isn't exactly news.  I think everyone knows VK has been
reborn as "Jorge."  You say "The Natural Philosopher", I say "The
Electrician."

You say "David Mark" and I say "Roger Gilreath"

What an idiot. It's no secret I use that account when Google's stupid
posting limit kicks in. I've said as much a hundred times. But then,
reading has never been your thing, has it?
You say "David Mark" and I say "Roger"
and so on.......

The same one?
You say "SteveYoungGoogle", I say "SteveYoungTBird."

That's what I said.
The reason I use two names is because at home I use Thunderbird as a
newsreader on my Linux box but at work I use Google Groups.

That's two too many.
If ever I
posted a question via Google Groups you and your cronies used to
complain that people using GG were idiots and so on rather than answer
the actual question posed.

Groan. I think everybody (except you and possible "Jorge") knows *I*
use GG (and have never said anything about others who use it.)
That's because it was never meant to be a disguise like "Roger" and
the the others were.

See my response to "Jorge", idiot.

[snip]

Matt Kruse

What an idiot.  It's no secret I use that account when Google's stupid
posting limit kicks in.  I've said as much a hundred times.

What posting limit do you keep speaking of? I've never run into a
posting limit, under any of my assumed names.

Matt Kruse

Matt Kruse

The Natural Philosopher, matt and other matt's
are this idiot posting using fake identities.

Please provide me more details, as my medication has recently run out
and I would like to be aware of what my other personalities are doing
online.

Thanks,

Troll Kruse

David Mark

What posting limit do you keep speaking of? I've never run into a
posting limit, under any of my assumed names.

Then you don't type fast enough. Look into it...

Jorge

Wrong again.  Actually there was quite an outcry at my banishment (...)

Yes, an outcry from all your fake identities at once :)
(...) Unlike your topic-challenged ramblings, I never bugged
anybody.

You were purposely bugging the whole group.

David Mark

On Jul 27, 10:48 am, SteveYoungGoogle <[email protected]>
wrote:
[snip]
Matt Kruse (or am I?)
A rube by any other name...
And this isn't exactly news.  I think everyone knows VK has been
reborn as "Jorge."  You say "The Natural Philosopher", I say "The
Electrician."
You say "DavidMark" and I say "Roger Gilreath"
What an idiot.  It's no secret I use that account when Google's stupid
posting limit kicks in.  I've said as much a hundred times.  But then,
reading has never been your thing, has it?

Maybe it's because you talk too much.

So, your failure to read for comprehension is somehow my fault?

You also use it to give yourself
5 stars no matter how boring, uninformative, abusive etc. your post
is, like for example here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/browse_thread/thr...

You are out of your tiny little mind.
Friends, please note how in these threads all of DM's post are 5 Stars
but only from a single user (Roger). There is no scarcity of examples
of this, just do a search in Google Groups.

Actually, I see a lot of one stars and a lot of five stars (and most
with none of course.) They typically balance out.

And you don't have any friends.
No, there are several.

Several what?
And there are 4 or 5  too many of you that I know of

You are contradicting yourself.
You have said that Google Groups is the worst site on the web. If I
can be arsed I will find the post tomorrow

Don't bother, it is the worst site on the Web. So what? I didn't ask
them to leech onto Usenet.

[snip]

David Mark

Yes, an outcry from all your fake identities at once :)

Wrong yet again. Why not try reading? It would prevent you from
making such obviously inaccurate statements.
You were purposely bugging the whole group.

Nope. I think I am the only one who bothered to point out the
futility of using "IUI", though. The fans didn't appreciate it, but
it was for their own good.

Shame most didn't listen. A quick glance over there (signing out
first of course as I'm still banned from even reading it!) confirms
that the discussions still revolve around that stupid template. One
of the semi-regulars did pay me to write a better one right after I
was banned. It was a two day project and turned out beautifully,
confirming that it is trivial to write cross-browser scripts that work
well (and are enhanced for) the iPhone.

On the contrary, IUI is only for that one device and uses every wrong-
headed technique in the book, including cramming all content into one
document. It doesn't use the built-in animations and all of the CSS
is based on *attributes* (as opposed to classes.) IIRC, it uses UA
sniffing as well and has been abandoned by its author for years.

I guess the client didn't want to share. I believe they used it for
one of those faux iPhone apps. That's more or less what it looked
like. Like IUI, such a design is completely inappropriate for
Websites, but that doesn't stop various morons over there from pushing
it in a positively jQuery-esque fashion. And yes, when I pointed this
out, the first thing out of one of their mouths was "heh, you think
Joe Hewitt is a moron." And frankly, if that guy is responsible for
Firebug (can't remember), then he's wasted enough of my time over the
years to earn that moniker on his own.

David Mark

Nor me. It's just an (lame, hallucinating) excuse.

How lame are you? Try searching for "Google Groups" and "Posting
Limits." People have been complaining about them for some time (like
much of GG, they periodically run amok.)

David Mark

wrote:
[snip]
Matt Kruse (or am I?)
A rube by any other name...
And this isn't exactly news.  I think everyone knows VK has been
reborn as "Jorge."  You say "The Natural Philosopher", I say "The
Electrician."
You say "DavidMark" and I say "Roger Gilreath"
What an idiot.  It's no secret I use that account when Google's stupid
posting limit kicks in.  I've said as much a hundred times.  But then,
reading has never been your thing, has it?
Maybe it's because you talk too much.
So, your failure to read for comprehension is somehow my fault?

I meant that if you reach the posting limit but still haven't got your
message across it could be because that you waste too much time with
bullshit.

This from you? Get real. You don't post anything *but* bullshit.
? Thanks anyway.

? You're welcome.
But only "David Mark" has 5 stars!

Your mind's gone.
How would you know that?  This is typical of the "facts" you claim to
be sure of!

Just a hunch. ;)
I answered your question which asked "The same one?" The meaning is
that you have several aliases.

Actually, I don't. Unless you count the four or five created
specifically to thwart whatever idiot is "moderating" that iPhone
group. Odd "they" haven't posted anything since.
In what way?

The obvious one.
But you don't have to encourage them if you don't like them, do you?

Do you know of another site that owns the Usenet archives?

Gabriel Gilini

You are arguing with a troll.
It is one idiot who spams groups using ie. 50 fake identities (ie. gmail &
web newsfeed, posted through anon proxy).
On JS group this troll is using following identities: [snip]
GabrielGilini<[email protected]>

I'm sorry, I probably missed the day when this has become a comedy NG.

David Mark

wrote:
[...]

I didn’t realise how dishonest and pathetic and you really are.

The operative word here is definitely pathetic. :)
You
went straight to the thread under your various aliases and changed the
ratings in order to make it seem that I was talking nonsense.

Pfft. Maybe it was one of the other umpteen thousand other people
that saw the link you posted.
However there are many, many examples of this silly behavior of yours.
For instance in this threadhttp://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/browse_thread/thr...

You seem to be now devoting your life to reading my posts. Feel free
to rate them too. Be fair though. :)
all David Mark postings have 5 stars from one user (guess who that
is?).

Lots of my posts have one as well. That was you, wasn't it? I knew
it.
In a few instances a second user has awarded you one star
thereby dragging your average down to three. Only David Mark’s posts
have been rated.

Proof positive. What an idiot.
So off you go and change the ratings to make it look like I’m talking
nonsense. BUT…..I took the liberty of making a copy of the thread as
it is now, before you alter the ratings. The copy can be seen here:http://steveyoung.myftp.org/Thumbs/dm1.bmphttp://steveyoung.myftp.org/Thumbs/dm2.bmp

LOL. Pathetic is definitely your bag.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

David said:
Proof positive. What an idiot.

I'd rather you wouldn't feed the trolls. Remember: Never argue with an
idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Regards,

PointedEars