JS menu in IE5

Discussion in 'HTML' started by chlori, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. chlori

    chlori Guest

    Hello

    I would like to use this menu:
    http://porjes.com/jsmenus/jssidemenu4.html

    (It's not mine. Someone here gave me the link.)

    In Mozilla 1.3, IE6 it looks how I want it to, but
    in IE5 the submenus are too far to the left.

    IE5 shows it like this:

    menu
    submenu

    I want and IE6/Moz1.3 show:

    menu
    submenu

    Is there a way to change the CSS so that
    it looks more or less the same in IE5?

    CSS:
    http://porjes.com/jsmenus/jssidemenu4.css

    Thanks