JScript time picker

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Robert, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Dear Eliyahu,

    maybe you find same help at

    http://javascript.internet.com/clocks

    This site has been helpful for me.

    Regards
    Robert

    would produce a
    >dropdown list of times with quarter-an-hour step and a

    scrollbar.

    Robert, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Thanks Robert,

    Bad luck, a lot of clocks but no time picker...

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 7, 2003