JSF components not rendering properly (Going through Netbeans websitetutorials)

lielar

Hi all

I'm working through the Netbeans tutorials for JSF and visual JSF. I'm
using Netbeans 6.5, Glassfish v3 Prelude on a Windows platform.

I find that there are times that the visual jsf components on the page
doesn't render, for instance the response components doesn't display
but the original upload file form component displays after the form is
submitted. Sometimes even the components doesn't display without the
form submission.

Has anyone experienced this?

I was wondering if there are some rendering classes that I can use to
render the components correctly for it to display. (Maybe I could
specify in the web.xml)

Cheers
Patrick

lielar

Hi all

I'm working through the Netbeans tutorials forJSFand visualJSF. I'm
using Netbeans 6.5, Glassfish v3 Prelude on a Windows platform.

I find that there are times that the visualjsfcomponentson the page
doesn't render, for instance the responsecomponentsdoesn't display
but the original upload file form component displays after the form is
submitted. Sometimes even thecomponentsdoesn't display without the
form submission.

Has anyone experienced this?

I was wondering if there are some rendering classes that I can use to
render thecomponentscorrectly for it to display. (Maybe I could
specify in the web.xml)

Cheers
Patrick

Oops spoke too soon. Should have checked rendering in IE. It appears
to be a FF3.0 error.

https://woodstock.dev.java.net/Download.htm