JSF event-handling question

Bloody Viking

Hi.

I'm a JSF newbie.

I am developing an app that has significant initialization. I've put
all that in a bean. I'm displaying a page while it initializes, with a
button to press. But I'd really like it simply to display a message
while the initialization is happening, and have it automatically
display the next JSF page when the bean returns. How would I do that?

The current JSF for this page is:

<%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%>
<%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<jsp:useBean id="init" class="com.pedheart.prints.InitializerBean"
scope="session"></jsp:useBean>
<f:view>
<h2 align="center"> <h:eek:utputText value="#{msg.waitForIt} #{msg.app}
#{msg.event}"> said:
</h:form>
</f:view>

- Paul Lieberman