JSF: How to populate a HtmlDataTable or com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Table?

dgavenda

Disclaimer...I am rather new to JSF and I am using Netbeans 5.5 with
the Visual Web Pack.

I am trying to populate a table (preferably a
com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Table) with data from a managed bean. I
do not want to use the data provider. I have done this for the drop
down list and the list box but I can't seem to find or figure out how
to do this for a table.

Can someone point me in the correct direction? A simple example or
explanation? Been hunting around the api's without success.

Thanks,
Dan