JSF tags enclosed in custom JSP tags?

Discussion in 'Java' started by koslows, May 12, 2005.

  1. koslows

    koslows Guest

    Hello,
    is there a way to enclose JSF tags in custom JSP tags defined in tag
    files? Because if I do:

    <%@ page language="java" %>
    <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
    <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
    <%@ taglib tagdir="/WEB-INF/tags" prefix="t" %>

    <f:view>
    <h:form>
    <t:test />
    </h:form>
    </f:view>

    with /WEB-INF/test.tag containing:

    <h:eek:utputText value="test" />

    I get <h:eek:utputText value="test" /> (uninterpreted) in the resulting
    HTML which is clearly not what I want.
    My ultimate goal is to create kind of template and in one custom tag
    enclose few JSF tags.
    Regards,
    Adam Koprowski

    koslows, May 12, 2005