JSF variable passed to custom tag /jstl

jeffotn

Hello,

I have a couple of JSF pages that are require me to repetitively show a
header information of customer data, but I do not want to have each JSF
binding bean to retrieve and show the same information in each of my
JSF pages. I would like to pass the customer id to a custom JSTL that
would recognize if that ID has changed, to look up customer information
based on the passed id and display data if found in the jsf.

I test I can get the JSTL to pull up customer information, however, I
am unable to dynamically pass to the JSTL jsf el data.

Any ideas?

-Jeff