JSP and IntelliJ IDEA 3

chirs

Hi,

Does anybody has experiences using both Dreamweaver MX and IntelliJ
IDEA 3 to develop JSP? Could you tell me which one is better?

Thank you a lot.

Chris

Drew Volpe

Last time we met said:
Hi,

Does anybody has experiences using both Dreamweaver MX and IntelliJ
IDEA 3 to develop JSP? Could you tell me which one is better?

I think it depends on your background and exactly what you're doing
with JSP. Dreamweaver is much better for doing a lot of HTML and
IDEA is better for Java. They actually complement each other well and
you might want to use both (I do).

Each has a demo version. I would download them and see for yourself.
They're both great tools.

dv

The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
Boston which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South
End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.

Drew Volpe, mylastname at hcs o harvard o edu