JSP CeWolf JFreeChart JSP wrapper - how to set data series colors?

davout

I'm using the CeWolf taglib wrapper around the JFreeChart charting library
in my JSP pages.

Does anybody know how to set the line colors for XY time series charts? I
can see how its done in JFreeChart - but there's no instruction on how this
is achieved via CeWolf.

davout

Found it.... it's based around the '<cewolf:chartpostprocessor>' tag and a
related class that implements 'ChartPostProcessor'

Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi davout,

This is Seshu. Nice to meet you!.

I am using cewolf for displaying bar charts in my web pages.

I need to change the colors of the bars in the chart.

Could you please help me in this ?

Thanks in advance !

Seshu